I had most of Wednesday morning to my self to unpack and organize. The fridge got delivered and the security system came. I ended up not being able to get the Digital Life done because the internet/ cell signal was so crappy here. I knew Rusty would be able to fix that, but he was 5 hours away, so we had to reschedule the alarm company.
I continued to unpack until Rusty called to say they were 20 minutes out and about a minute later Wade and Liz dropped by to check things out.
When the boys got here they literally ran loops around the house for ever. Boston loved the stairs.
It was fun. Without so much as a lunch break Rusty, my parents and my nephew Nolan got to work unpacking. Rusty had gotten tickets to the Rangers game for that night from work and "had to" go, so he got tickets for the older boys, Nolan and my Dad to go too. My Dad ended up staying home (it was really hot) and he, Boston and I went to the Solomon's for dinner while my Mom and cranky pants Brenner stayed and got settled.
The next few days were unpacking, rearranging, not having cable and having crappy internet, board game playing, eating out kind of days. Here are some pictures from the first week.
Brenner loves our tub too.
The boys caught a toad in the front yard
We checked out the community pool and met some new neighbors. The pool is fun, the boys are still getting used to it not being "just ours".
No comments:
Post a Comment