No one would even stop eating to take the pic. The piles of napkins over empty trays told you just how much every single person liked the food.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Rasmussen's Leave for AZ
We tried out a number of food places while my parents and Nolan were here like Mellow Mushroom, Rosa's Cafe and Anamia's, but we saved the best for last and went to Hard Eight in Coppell. Rusty had been there a few times so he showed us the ropes. They BBQ it right there and you pick what you want and they slice it up for ya. We had to wait to find seating for us all but it was worth it.
We also took a Sunday drive (after I cooked dinner- I know, shocking!) to see the Dallas Temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








All caught up now. I hope you are feeling better. Loves.
ReplyDelete