Saturday, September 5, 2015

My 36th Birthday

After spending my last day as a 35 year old in the ER I was hoping I would feel a whole lot better on my day. We had plans to go to Six Flags and I didn't want to go back on that. Of course it was hotter than anything and after waiting to ride the new Justice League ride for an hour I was ready to be done. So I walked to the car to rest and let the rest stay and enjoy the park for a while. 
After we came home and cooled off we went for dinner and then came home for some yummy Nothing Bunt Cake and ice cream. 

Dinner at Rosa's Cafe 
I got my very own, no one owned before, iPad. I was very excited. 
Shirt from Jill
Despite being in an enormous amount of pain it was a good day. Here's to being 36. 

No comments:

Post a Comment