Saturday, October 10, 2015

Disney Cruise Day 2

The first full day on the ship was an At Sea Day. There were things to do from the second you woke up until long after we went to bed. The highlight of today was the Halloween on the High Seas. The kids -and adults- dressed up, went to a party and then trick or treated around the boat.
They always have a movie playing on 'funnel vision' at night it looked especially cool. 
Kelcie, Jared and Rusty wanted to ride the AquaDuck (behind them the red slide) I took Hunter and we wandered the ship. 
During a not fun moment on the cruise we lost Boston for about 30 minutes.  And by we I mean Rusty (hee hee) I had gone down to the room for a minute and when I came back up Boston was no where to be seen.  We searched and ran all over the ship before we finally found him.  Or really, he found us.  He didn't like that the water in the kid zone was splashing him in the eyes, so we wandered over to the adults only pool.  A kind pool worker brought him back to the family side.  Silly kid.  Ice cream made the whole thing better. 
Brenner never wanted to swim, but he did like to watch everyone else. 
The windows all over the ship were either jack o lantern faces, or spider webs.  It was super cute. 
And of course, we had to shop onboard.  Boss picked Captain Mickey, sailor Pluto and a Cruise ship stuffy.
Brenner and the rest of us, got really into the pins on the trip. 
I feel the need to say that I have hardly any pictures of the older two boys because they were off on their own the whole time.  We would see them for dinner for a bit and that was about it.
Boss as Ant Man
Brenner as Iron Man and Berk as Vision
Braden as Peter Pan's shadow
Before we went trick or treating, we tried to take a group shot.  Some of the kids were not having a good moment.
We watched Mickey and friends all dressed up in their Halloween costumes. 
The room steward arranged all of Boston's toys around the room. It was so cute. 
I left dinner to go to my room. The waves were catching up with me. Once I felt better I came down to borrow Hunter while the rest of the adults finishing eating. Here he is in front of the Pumpkin Tree in the atrium. 
We also waited in line so he could meet Donald in his costume. He's so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment